Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Avery is so Cool!

Check this pic out she isn't even that hot! Avery's former girlfriend, actress Elisha Cuthbert of the television show 24 and the movie Old School, is dating Calgary defenseman Dion Phaneuf


Didn't I just say in my blog last night about the NBA and Shaq? This was so hilarious! I don't think comments from Avery are so "bad" as the media and NHL assumes.

With that said, as tough and tumble as the NHL is I am glad that it has not resorted of course to the Ultimate Fighting Industry with there tats, affliction aparel (skulls and crossbones are so scary and intimidating), and lame haircuts. Get a life dude! But I think the NHL has been far too sleepy lately. I mean nobody covers it out west on the news and if they do it is really short.

Too many of these guys are plain out boring off the ice. You could get more personality out of a beaver. I mean have you ever watched those player profiles after a ducks game? I like to watch them and fall asleep.

Now, I'm not saying the NHL has to be completedly off the wall to stand out but I mean to suspend Avery for saying sloppy seconds? Where is your humor? Avery is kind of lame but if he were on the Ducks I would think that was kind of funny. Let's be honest here, the guy pulls the star power out of his pants. Plus, it's not like the NHL is known for these toothless wonders becoming known for the women they date. Although these hockey wifes that the home games are quite beautiful.

See the avery comment

Ya, I know I see it coming. But what about the children you might say? I know. Or you might be thinking how degrading it is. Well I guess you are right but it's still kind of funny. I mean you have to see the intention behind it. If you watch the video he asks if the camera is rolling. You have to see Avery's intent. Hockey players have feelings too!!

We all know sports athletes are not known for there monogumous relationships.

Oh I see them, these "Hockey Mom's" as Palin would say are all hot money hungry women and sit there right across from the women whore themselves out to there husbands after they leave the city. Ex: Pronger? Caution: Stay away News Anchors, Pronger loves the talking Hairdo's!

Avery, oh ya he's a tool but at least he brings out some media hype with the NHL who has been kind of in duldroms taking back stage to the professional basketball, baseball, and football for all these years. I mean look at the talent of Britney Spears she has no talent now and isn't even hot anymore. However, she is still one of the top ten celebrity searches. She is a real life soap opera.

So don't get on the bandwagon on Avery, he pulls chicks. He thinks he is a stud. So what. Laugh it off. I just can't wait for somebody on the Ducks now to hit him hard on our next Stars/Ducks game and shortly there after I am sure I will hear somebody from level 400 say "Sloppy Seconds!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery is so lame. Doesn't he know that any model or actress in Hollywood are all sloppy seconds?