Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ducks need another Win!

Hello Everyone!!! This is my first entry on any blog and I wanted to first of all thank you for visisting the page. The purpose for writing is one to inform others on Ducks news, create a fan based point of view on team changes, and of course to communicate with you all who might want a voice regarding certain Hockey related news.

Just a little by me. My name is Scott and I am from Newport Beach CA. I have not always been a Ducks fan. As a child I remember going to Kings games in LA. However, those were the days! What I mean by that? Well, one word Gretzky.

With the creation of the Mighty Ducks in Anaheim CA and being so close to home we found ourselves going to Ducks games more often. Thus, my father and I were converted. Although, the "Mighty" in Mighty Ducks seemed a far cry from the Kings it being like such a cartoon of a hockey team because of Disney we still some how looking back knew there was a brighter but less "colorful" hockey club in the future.

And so it was with the recent Stanley Cup Champions, improved management, and all star player roster the Ducks have broken free from Mighty and turned Mightier. There are still those Kings fans though that seem to yell "Amillo" at the end of a Kings win at the Ducks games but fortunately those wins won't come for a while.

No comments: